What is Skyline Wellness?
Mission Statement: to promote the overall well-being of persons living in the Pike Creek area and beyond.
Goals: to assess the health and wellness needs and concerns of the community and design ways to address those needs through the following avenues:
- Health & fitness
- Healing arts
- Support groups
- Spiritual renewal
- Community building
- Walking Groups – meet weekly
and walk less than 2 miles
- Tuesday evening, 6-7:30pm, meet up at Del Castle Park by the tennis courts
- Friday morning, 9am, meet up in the lower parking lot of Skyline UMC
- Chair Massage
- Tuesday evenings by appointment (6:00pm-7:30pm)
- $1 per minute, 15 minute minimum
- Click here to contact Heather Brady about setting up an appointment.
- Healing Touch
- The Healing Touch Program is an energy based medicine therapy. Practitioners use a variety of minimal hands-on techniques that facilitate energy balancing for wholeness within the individual, supporting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
- By appointment
- Click here to contact Fa Lane about setting up an appointment.
- Chair yoga